• Adaptable & dynamic with analytical attention to detail
• Change processes & governance
• Coaching Management Style
• Complex stakeholder relationship development
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional facilitation skills
• Facilities CAPEX experience
• Large scale project experience
• Negotiating skills
• Operations of large projects
• Over 20 years PM experience
• Prince 2 trained
• Proactively managing exceptions & challenges
• Problem solving mindset
• Seasoned remote worker
• Software development life cycle
• Strategic & business mindset
• Stress management
• Teamwork building & conflict resolution capabilities
• Technical PM skills
• 1E Tachyon & AppClarity SAM
• Deployment & rollout experience
• Microsoft Office & Teams
• Prince2 & SuccessNow
• Process documentation
• Project reporting & cost analysis
• SalesForce & FinancialForce
• Statement of Work definition
• Team mentoring / knowledge sharing
• SC while at Daisy• Enhanced SC for Sellafield• NPPV3 while at Daisy
• BCS Member & been a Fellow of the Institution of Analysts & Programmers.
♦ Jul-2018 to present – Senior Project Manager – 1E Ltd – Software services
♦ Mar-2010 to Jul-2018 – Programme Manager – Daisy IT Services – IT solution services
♦ Aug-2008 to Mar-2010 – Project Manager – Ikon Business Services – IT solution services
♦ Jul-2007 to Aug-2008 – Area Projects Manager (IBM) – Johnson Controls – Facilities solutions services
♦ Apr-2004 to Jul-2007 – Technical Project Manager – Phoenix IT Services – IT solution services
♦ Apr-2003 to Apr-2004 – Director – ukRay Ltd – IT contracting services
♦ Aug-1998 to Apr-2003 – Technical Team Leader – JD Edwards UK Ltd – software services
Communication: I have a keen eye for the detail and negotiating, with an ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment.I developed a series of presentations on 1E’s SuccessNow PM methodology processes, both remotely & at the London Sales Kick Off in March 2020. Working with the area directors, while modernizing procedures & tracking facilities with a SharePoint website and supporting project documentation.Creation of training documentation, presentations & delivery processes.
Mindset: I enjoy reviewing processes to identify potential improvement areas with the aim of working smarter not harder. Analyzing events, resources to facilitate a process review, mentoring & involving ensuring the team works efficiently as a whole whilst encouraging personal development.During the Covid crisis, I found it important to keep in contact with the team members, to keep them involved & valued whilst still providing a line of support if they need it. With having a home garden office setup and being used to working remotely for over 10 years, the Covid lockdown hasn’t prevented me from working and motivated.
Geocaching, travel with our 2 Labradors & designing puzzles.
Currently I’m a Northants Police Independent Advisory Group member & NHS Royal Voluntary Service volunteer.
Previously a Police Special, local Forestry Commission & Scouts / Explorers volunteer.